• Payment is to be made through Cheque/Draft payable to Salwan Public School in the school's Accounts Office only between:
(a.) 09.00 am to 02:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
(b.) 09.00 am to 12.00 noon (Saturday)
(c ) Fees may be deposited in the school premises from the 1st to the 15th of the first month of the quarterly payment.
• The fee is to be paid quarterly i.e in the months of April, July, October, and January. Due date for depositing school fees is 15th of the said month. Thereafter, a fine of Rs. 50/- per day along with the fee shall be payable in case the fee is paid after 15th but before 30th of the said month. In case of non-payment of fee during the quarter, the name of the student shall be struck off the school rolls automatically, according to the terms of rule 167 of the Delhi School Education Rules 1973.
• All fee and funds except transport fee shall be charged for a full period of twelve months.
• Transport charges are also payable quarterly along with the school fee and shall be charged for a period of 11 months.
• Fees for the whole term can be paid in lumpsum before 15th April, in that case a rebate of 8% on the total fees and other charges except transport fee will be admissible.
• If the cheque is dishonored, Rs. 100/- will be charged towards administrative charges and the fee will be accepted only in cash at the school bank, along with the prescribed late fee charges.
• If all dues are not cleared by the end of the school session, the student's result will be withheld.